Lightgun Lichtknarre > Wii 2 LED tracker plugin – iron sight aim
Whats going on here?
Here you will learn all the information about the Lichtknarre – Wii 2 LED tracker plugin. If you don’t know what Lichtknarre is, then look here: https://geekonarium.de/en/lichtknarre-lightgun/
The Wii 2 LED Tracker Plugin lets you play with 2 LEDs and the Wii remote with the accuracy of a rear sight.
- Only needs to be calibrated once in theory.
- The user can move to a certain degree. It is not necessary to stand exactly in the spot where the calibration was made.
- Wii controllers can be quickly connected without the need for Windows menus.
- Easy to use with other games through vjoy2- or mouse-plugin.
- Yes you can rotate the Wii controller. With no adjustment time. 180° is possible
- The gun needs to be 2.3 – 2.5 times as far away as the display is wide.
Follow this Step by Step Guide: https://www.instructables.com/Wii-Remote-As-Lightgun-With-Iron-Sight-Line-of-Sig/
Come back for troubleshooting.
Everything else you need to know
Seems like LightGunMan found a solution to use Mayflash Dolphinbar. Look this video and read the description:
No warranty because i didn’t test it myself. Feel free to give feedback if it works for you.
From what I have understood it was managed to activate the LEDs permanently for this particular sensor bar. However, it probably still needs to be connected via a separate USB dongle.
For more troubleshooting guide look at the 4 LED-Tracker troubleshooting guide, because i didn’t had time to finnish this guide here. But its very similiar. 🙂